It is best to use an electric yoghurt leaders for fermentation, since it keeps the temperature constantly around 40 ° C over the entire period and also measures the time. Well -known manufacturers are, for example, Severin or Rommelsbacher.
Soy milk is best suited for vegan yogurt because it has a rather high protein content. Alternatively, you can also use animal milk.
If you want to use a different plant milk, e.g. hemp milk, for your yogurt, pay attention to the highest possible protein content and add about 20g tapiocast strength into the milk. Even if the yogurt should remain a little more fluid, nothing changes in its good probiotic properties.
• 1 liter soy milk
• 5 measuring spoon Millivital yogurt starter
• Yoghurt leaders
- Heat 1 liter of soy milk to approx. 90 ° (just before cooking) to sterilize them and let them cool down to less than 40 ° C.
- Add 5 measuring spoons of starter culture and stir well.
- Transfer to the glasses of a heated yogurt pioneer and ferment for 10 hours or after specifying the manufacturer of the yoghurt rider. If possible, do not move the device during this time.
- Let it ripen in the fridge for about 10 hours.