It's time for an irresistible recipe again!
This time we combine the fresh and variety of seasonal winter vegetables with digestive spices. By using the Millivital micro fermentation accelerator, you don't have to wait long for the result.
Ideal for a healthy diet in winter, this fermented vegetables provide a wealth of micronutrients such as vitamin C, B vitamins, potassium and secondary plant substances. Fermentation also promotes the formation of probiotics that are essential for a healthy intestinal flora.
- vitamin C: Antioxidant, supports the immune system in its normal function.
- B-vitamine: Support energy metabolism and nervous system.
- potassium: Important for heart health and blood pressure regulation.
- Probiotics: Promote a healthy intestinal flora.
The spices used in this recipe have in the Naturopathic each specific meanings and stand for certain health benefits:
- Caraway seeds: Caraway is known for its digestive properties. It can help with flatulence, gastrointestinal cramps and digestive disorders. Kümmel is also intended to support the function of the liver and gallbladder.
- Black cumin: Black cumin is often used in naturopathy to strengthen the immune system.
- Mustard grains: Menfkörner are traditionally used to relieve muscle pain, rheumatism and arthritic complaints. They also have antimicrobial properties and can promote blood circulation.
- Laurel leaves: Laurel leaves are used in naturopathy to relieve digestive problems such as flatulence and heartburn.
- Coriander seeds: Coriander is often used in naturopathy to support digestion and can help to counteract flatulence and digestive disorders. It can also have a calming effect on the nervous system.
These spices not only contribute to a unique taste, but can also offer various health benefits that are estimated in naturopathy.